Lets Talk Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Talk Weather

Ok time to take a look at the globe and see how your Merry Christmas will be.

I am in SF Bay area it's 71 and sunny...... rain tomorrow, but dry all day Christmas day with a high of 68..

what is your Christmas going to look like?

Originally posted by daycare View Post
    Ok time to take a look at the globe and see how your Merry Christmas will be.

I am in SF Bay area it's 71 and sunny...... rain tomorrow, but dry all day Christmas day with a high of 68..

what is your Christmas going to look like?
    Currently snowing so I assume the temp to be around 30 . We've gotten probably 2-3 inches of snow today alone. Yesterday I could see the grass. It's been an unusually "warm" winter .

Comment

Originally posted by AuntTami View Post
      Currently snowing so I assume the temp to be around 30 . We've gotten probably 2-3 inches of snow today alone. Yesterday I could see the grass. It's been an unusually "warm" winter .
      wow I dream of the day I have a white christmas.....thats so cool

Comment

It's a green Christmas so far, which is weird. But we are supposed to get 1-2" tomorrow night, which would be nice. Then it's supposed to melt, which would be even nicer

Comment

Today it is 34° and snowing/rain mix. I think it will be dry on Christmas day. Hopefully the temp will stay above freezing as we have to drive 4 hours for a big family Christmas.

Comment

wow I dream of the day I have a white christmas.....thats so cool
            I would gladly trade you houses for a week! 71 and sunny on Christmas? YES PLEASE! Forget this snow business!

Comment

I would gladly trade you houses for a week! 71 and sunny on Christmas? YES PLEASE! Forget this snow business!
              deal I want to see snow so bad...

Comment

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas
                We had a foot of snow in early November. Now? Green grass and rain ::
                I'm okay with it. I've shoveled enough.

Comment

I think it is going to be in the 40's, no snow, lots of wind.

Comment

Warm and wet! Should be cold and snowing! Western Massachusetts for God's sake!

Comment

Low 50's no snow as of now. We're from FL and miss the 70's around Christmas weather. Although my kids were so amazed to touch snow for the first time last year.
                      Last edited by Luvnmykidz; 12-23-2014, 07:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

deal I want to see snow so bad...
                        It's so funny when I hear people say that, since I can't imagine it haha. But I guess it would be the same as me wanting to swim in the ocean as I'm sure most californiaians have done Lol

Comment

It's so funny when I hear people say that, since I can't imagine it haha. But I guess it would be the same as me wanting to swim in the ocean as I'm sure most californiaians have done Lol
                          I have a second cousin that lives in MN she came out to visit me when I lived in Newport Beach. it was in the 60s everyone in the beach was freezing my cousin was in her bikini and went swimming in the ocean.. everyone looked at her like she was nuts.....

we still laugh about that...I call her cousin polar bear...

Comment

Im in Iowa. No snow yet but lots of rain. Supposed to be in the mid 30's to early 40's all week so it's warm and no more rain (I'm in Iowa for goodness sake). I doubt we will have any snow for Christmas. We only had a tiny bit that lasted for a few days, it's a strange winter for sure, it hasn't even been cold enough most days to turn the rain into ice. I hate snow, but I would like it for Christmas and would really like the rain to go away!

Comment

There was supposed to be snow last night but it didn't happen here. Just rain, so no white Christmas Mid 40s and sunny here tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X