Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love this song but so sad this time of year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosieteddy
    replied
    i CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR CHOICE.iS IT RED SHOES?

Leave a comment:

• SignMeUp
    replied
    Originally posted by AuntTami View Post
    This song and "my name is Christmas carol" are the two songs I HAVE to listen to each year. Otherwise; I'm a Scrooge and I hate Christmas music. But those two are must listen to's

Signmeup- I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine how difficult this season must be for you. You'll be in my thoughts.
    Thank you, AuntTami. I'd never heard "My Name is Christmas Carol" before. Another sad/happy song :: And I have a Christmas song name too, funny enough.

My favorite Christmas song since I was a tiny girl: What Child Is This
    Some people think that it is a sad-sounding song, but I have always loved it

Leave a comment:

• AuntTami
    replied
    Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
    This is a song that is played every Christmas and a movie was actually made off of it. I think Rob Lowe played in it.

Get those hankies ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkI7GW2V34
    This song and "my name is Christmas carol" are the two songs I HAVE to listen to each year. Otherwise; I'm a Scrooge and I hate Christmas music. But those two are must listen to's

Signmeup- I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine how difficult this season must be for you. You'll be in my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• SignMeUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
    I am so sorry about you loss during the holidays. Its never easy to lose someone but during holidays (any) they seem to be harder.
    Oh, it was so hard. It's been a lot of years, but you know, it comes back at times. I think it's good to reflect and cry sometimes, but I'm probably a nut for that :: Please don't feel badly for bringing that up though I always was and probably always will be, a Christmas-lover and nothing seems to take that away. (Ok, that sounded weird, but I can't think of a better way to put it :
    I do cry like a baby when I hear that song.

Leave a comment:

• Country Kids
    replied
    Originally posted by SignMeUp View Post
    I already know what it is. And even though that is about the sappiest movie ever, I still watch it and cry. My mom died at Christmas.
    I am so sorry about you loss during the holidays. Its never easy to lose someone but during holidays (any) they seem to be harder.

Leave a comment:

• SignMeUp
    replied
    I already know what it is. And even though that is about the sappiest movie ever, I still watch it and cry. My mom died at Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Country Kids
    started a topic Love this song but so sad this time of year!

Love this song but so sad this time of year!

This is a song that is played every Christmas and a movie was actually made off of it. I think Rob Lowe played in it.

Get those hankies ready!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Working...
X