I Am Seriously Going To Write A Book One Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsnj View Post
    The mother did. She sends the large sippies full. Wants him to drink those and then refill it and have him drink that too.
    It doesn't have to be filled all the way up. He can drink the sippy she sends with milk, and when it's empty, fill it half way up if you think he's going to drink it all in one sitting. After the meal/snack, you can refill it and set it on the counter for him to sip on throughout the day.

Everyone has their own sippy that's always filled with water here too. They keep them on their table in the dining room and go get a drink when they're thirsty. I have no licensing requirement as I'm license exempt, it's just something that I've just done. I can get a drink whenever I want, so why shouldn't they be able to too? They get MORE thirsty than I do during the day because they're all playing and active.

Comment

He should be getting water. We are legally required to offer milk and water at all meals. You might be as well, and should look into that.

Tell Mom to just buy some plastic pants or a cloth diaper cover and put those on over the nighttime diaper if nothing else works. She can figure out her nighttime diapering issues after that.

Comment

We are required to serve milk at breakfast and lunch. If we do not serve a liquid as a snack component, we are required to serve water. That's all FP requirements.
        Licensing requires that we demonstrate how we give access to drinking water on demand.

Comment

Working...
        X