This Is Beyond Horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Beyond Horrible

This story just made me want to cry, no child deserves this. My dad use to work in the town this happened. I've been there so many times, I just can't believe this.

Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

So sad.

Comment

Oh my That's terrible. That poor poor child.
      WTF Is Wrong With People????

Comment

I read that story yesterday afternoon and I DID cry. I just saw the picture and imagined myself holding that little one in my arms. I just can't believe the evil in some people.

Comment

Um, that's just disturbing on every single level! The world is getting sicker and sicker because no one is held fully accountable. There's always a freaking excuse. I'm so tired of it, and the 23yo's mom is an idiot to believe her 'precious snowflake' is perfect and didn't participate. I hate when children have to be harmed because people are so evil.

Comment

Number one killer is mommy.
            Number two is mommy and boyfriend.
            Number three is boyfriend alone.

This kid didn't stand a chance. If the father isn't around the odds go up even.further

We always go to how we should be the ones people are suspicious of but we are far down the list of risk to kids of intentional injury and death.
            http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by MOM OF 4 LOGGED OUT View Post
              Um, that's just disturbing on every single level! The world is getting sicker and sicker because no one is held fully accountable. There's always a freaking excuse. I'm so tired of it, and the 23yo's mom is an idiot to believe her 'precious snowflake' is perfect and didn't participate. I hate when children have to be harmed because people are so evil.
              Sorry mom, this guy is no snow"flake". If this picture was taken after the murder, he is an empty vessel.

Comment

So sickening.

Comment

There's an older boy in the home also that has signs of abuse. These people are worse than sick, I've always been on the fence as far as the death penalty goes but it's cases like this....
                  And I hope when their court case comes up, a plea of insanity isn't entered. Of course they're insane. Sane people don't do these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                    There's an older boy in the home also that has signs of abuse. These people are worse than sick, I've always been on the fence as far as the death penalty goes but it's cases like this....
                    And I hope when their court case comes up, a plea of insanity isn't entered. Of course they're insane. Sane people don't do these things.
                    I struggle with the death penalty too. Crimes against kids and elderly test me completely. I saw this video of two nursing assistants beating up on an elderly Alzheimer patient and honestly I thought... I wish someone would beat them up... big time.

I'm so against violence but ugh.... the thunder when it's a helpless baby like him or an elderly person. I can't STAND it

Comment

I don't agree with the death penalty. I think people like this should get so much worse than to be put to sleep with little to no pain. Yes they may fret and worry while on death row but it's not enough. An eye for an eye sounds so much more appealing for low life scum that hurt children or the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by nanglgrl View Post
                        I don't agree with the death penalty. I think people like this should get so much worse than to be put to sleep with little to no pain. Yes they may fret and worry while on death row but it's not enough. An eye for an eye sounds so much more appealing for low life scum that hurt children or the elderly.
                        I know. I could never put someone to death. I just want them to be hurt in revenge SO bad. I can't stomach harm to the helpless. Kids and elderly are our greatest assets as humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                          I've always thought the plea or judgement should be "guilty, but by reason of insanity".

Comment

I wonder what this poor child's life was from day to day. I'm sure this was not the only time he was tortured. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SignMeUp View Post
                              I've always thought the plea or judgement should be "guilty, but by reason of insanity".
                              That would assume that they knew what they were doing but were sick enough to know it.

What makes them not guilty is that they were too sick (insane) to really understand their actions.

There is also evil, and it is not a sickness. It may be crazy that people would do bad stuff but there are those that enjoy it, not sick and that is conscious evil.

Those that are consciously evil, I would have no problem introducing them to their maker. (within the law of course)
                              Last edited by Michael; 11-07-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X