Bragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bragging

I'm bragging! I had a daycare dad come at o-dark thirty and plow my drive, sidewalk, and street! I am so blessed!

Wow! That was so nice of him! I'd brag, too.

Comment

Wow! How incredibly thoughtful!!

Comment

I'm just doing alittle bragging to. I have a wonderful man who gets up before dark and snow blows my driveway and sidewalks before the first parent arrives. Yay for the both of us.

Comment

I had a daycare dad plow the driveway for another of my daycare families even though they don't really know each other.

It is so nice to see the generosity!!

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
            I'm bragging! I had a daycare dad come at o-dark thirty and plow my drive, sidewalk, and street! I am so blessed!
            Those are the families that you truely appreciate. Plus they obviously appreciate you too! How nice....

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
              Those are the families that you truely appreciate. Plus they obviously appreciate you too! How nice....
              yep, my dh had to be at work at 430 this morning so he saw it wasnt done and did it,.. =-)

Comment

Wow that is so nice! You hardly hear of people doing nice things for others anymmore. Looks like hes front runner for favorite family huh?
                "Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time".

Comment

well,.. I did take his 8 mo old at 4 am today so he could plow before work,.and pocket some quick cash,.... that may have had something to do with it,... but I didnt have any idea he would plow mine out. They are always doing things like this though,.. which is WHY I accomodate them on early drop offs if Mom goes in 2hours early. They pay overtime too. and their checks always clear. .
                  Originally posted by Erin's Daycare View Post
                  Wow that is so nice! You hardly hear of people doing nice things for others anymmore. Looks like hes front runner for favorite family huh?

Comment

That's great- sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with them!

Comment

That is so awesome! Our neighbors all help eachother out still with stuff like this. We aren't really close but they know my DH works 7 days a week and we have small kids around so I can't really do it all myself.

Comment

That's so cool that you all have people who will do that.

Not daycare related, but I'm a little disgusted with my neighborhood. Right next door and across the street, both have snow blowers. Both will do some others' drives every so often, but never ours. My dh leaves for work at 5:30am and oftentimes doesn't get home until after dark. Next door neighbors know I do dc, and my dh is always over there helping them with something or other, but they have never, ever even offered to do our drive. Oh well.

Comment

That is great!

I had a parent offer to plow my driveway, I was so excited and said that would be wonderful thank you! He then began to tell me his rates :confused:

Comment

Working...
                          X