What's Your Temp Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Temp Today?

Since the entire country is officially freezing to death...what is your temp today?

I am in the Northern part of Minnesota....it is -20F below zero...with winds gusting to 15 mph and windchill it is -45F. The sun is out though...don't know if it makes a difference but it looks neat!
    Last edited by Blackcat31; 08-20-2011, 08:07 AM.

6 degrees now, with a real feel of -8. Sunny

You win!

Comment

6 degrees with windchills at -10. BRR!! NOT your typical central OH December!
      Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Im near Cincy and its 8* right now. Im very thankful Im not the one that has to leave the house.
        "Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time".

Comment

-7 winchill of -14, but at least it's sunny. About to head out to the dentist with 6 kids in tow, should be a blast!

Comment

near grandrapids,mi and it is 21 and feels like 12 do have some sun out but its cold and still no snow on the ground just a few dusting here and there from it being so windy

Comment

13 but feels like 3. Sun shining here too.

Comment

-7 right now. Expected high of single digits. Tomorrow should be a little warmer.

Comment

I am in the pacific northwest.
                  Yesterday we broke the all time HIGH for the date.....61 degrees and raining sideways. We almost never get as cold as you guys but normal is more like low to mid 40's in mid December.....Weird.
                  I did manage to get my lil guys out for our walk between rain squalls though.

Comment

13 degrees at 11:30 am EST! Brrrr, I'm guessing it was close to 0 overnight

Comment

Went out to get the mail and am wondering if a person could literally freeze their a** off? If I can, then I am staying outside!!
                      Here's to you Jenny Craig!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Live and Learn View Post
                        I am in the pacific northwest.
                        Yesterday we broke the all time HIGH for the date.....61 degrees and raining sideways. We almost never get as cold as you guys but normal is more like low to mid 40's in mid December.....Weird.
                        I did manage to get my lil guys out for our walk between rain squalls though.

Sounds heavenly!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                          Since the entire country is officially freezing to death...what is your temp today?

I am in the Northern part of Minnesota....it is -20F below zero...with winds gusting to 15 mph and windchill it is -45F. The sun is out though...don't know if it makes a difference but it looks neat!
                          That makes my 13 degrees seem downright balmy!

Comment

Ugh, I'm jealous!! I'm in Colorado and we ALWAYS have snow this time of year. Except this year is has been so warm and dry It's 44 degrees here right now, high of 56 today, and all we've had is snow flurries over the last couple of months. I miss the snow, I'm tempted to move to MN!!

Comment

Really freakin' cold!

It was -7 this morning, not sure now! No wind tho, so it actually wasn't too bad at the bus stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X