• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm it didn't post
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
      Do you have problems with the fabric ones?? I always just replaced them as they got damaged but as I've said often lately, the kids are just dumping them and collapsing them every 5 minutes and they seem to be getting trashed sooner than they used to!
      I have only had a problem with the ones that have animal faces with mesh mouthes, the stuff us always falling out that way. It drives me nuts. But they are cute

Comment

Originally posted by Kimskiddos View Post
        I had a clipping from a lakeshore catalog that hung on my refrigerator for about 2 years of the cubbies I was hoping dh would build for me. It had the dimensions and everything. I was patient and he did finally build them for me a couple of years ago.

I like having them and it makes a great room divider too.
        Kim, way to be patient! They are really cute too!

The home made ones are always so much better quality than the store bought ones imho.

Originally posted by melilley View Post
        Lucky you!
        I keep trying to get my dh to make me a loft or cubbies (I used to have some, but they were ruined on our fire ) or shelving units. For some reason, I haven't been graced with even one of those.

Is it hard to make the cubbies/lockers? Dh can do some things, but is limited in what he knows how to do.
        Honestly I dont think they are that hard to make. I helped DH and it seemed pretty basic but then again I was just doing what he said to do step by step..

Comment

these will be for toys, not kids belongings so they need to be able to stand up to lots of toddler play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
            these will be for toys, not kids belongings so they need to be able to stand up to lots of toddler play!!!
            I keep toys in the bottom shelves on mine. Kids stuff are in the same type but on the top row and now one has invaded the lower area. I have one that's taken lots of abuse and is finally starting to bend on one handle. They make them in several sizes and I use fabric labeling stickers to label them "Legos" or "Infant toys" and I keep my wipes and hanging pad in another with a change of clothes for my own son and it's labeled as well.

I have some other blue Sterilite baskets like these linked below that I keep the push cars, plastic blocks, wooden blocks, little people, etc. in and keep on a shelf. I label them in the the handle part what they are but you could easily out a pic on the front or word.

Comment

nothing good at the dollar store today.

will have to check Target and Walmart but I know those can be pricey!

Comment

Working...
              X