No announcement yet.

W.t.h??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awful. Apparently, the dad had noticed bruising and a busted lip before, but she always had an excuse. He was basically forced to use her services, as she was state approved through a work training program he was in to better their lives. He had just won custody of him b/c mom is a drug addict. Sad..

Comment

This is so sad.

When I worked at daycare, in the 1 year old room ( they are in there until 2 years old) I would play wrestle with one of them because he liked to play rough. But that only consisted of me 'flipping him' into my lap with 'wrestle' sounds.

You can't just roughly pick up a child by the arm and leg. I knew which kids o could pick up when they only have me their hand, because they were monkeys and would CLIMB up me.

When you 'step' on a stomach during play wrestle, you barely even touch the stomach, if at all. I know I would gently place my foot on some of the babies stomachs because it would make them giggle.

Gah this woman sickens me. After stomping him almost to death, she then tries to finish the job by BOILING him alive? Leaving him with burns over his entire body, and then what? When he just wouldn't give up, THEN she decides that it's a good time to call 911?

I sincerely hope that we have implemented some type of new torture in prison for child abusers. She should get punched in the stomach by every other inmate daily. Along with doing the ice bucket challenge on a daily basis but replacing it with boiling water straight off the stove.

Hell, the one time I inadvertently injured a child- I felt like crap about it, and still do, and it was about 10 years ago! The baby ( maybe...8 months) suddenly tried to do a back flip out of my arm, and he almost fell but I caught him, but his lip busted on my knee. The mom only laughed and said 'where do you think the bruise on his forehead came from. He's been doing that to me, too.'

Comment

O.M.G. I want to throw up. That's just sickening. Was this person regulated?

Comment

(((((((
          http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1915081

Comment

I'm wondering what else she did that she hasn't reported.
            That poor baby!

Comment

That is beyond words. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                This disgust me can't read anymore
                I couldn’t get through the whole article either. POOR POOR BABY!

Comment

Working...
                X