Safe Sleep Class - Done :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Sleep Class - Done :)

I just recently gave birth to baby #4. I decided since they were having a Safe Sleep Class in my area that this would be a great time for me to do the class. The class was free, I have a newborn and ... I am about to re-open my home daycare in my new home. I just received my certificate in the mail yesterday!! YAY! happyface
    Attached Files

Awesome! And congrats on your newborn

Comment

Thanks so much!! Guess I should share a picture of my little angel
      Attached Files

Comment

Love it!! :hug:

Beautiful little one. lovethis

Now.... Teach. Preach. Reach. (...be called a .... )
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
          Love it!! :hug:

Beautiful little one. lovethis

Now.... Teach. Preach. Reach. (...be called a .... )
          Thanks so much!! I am now looking into CPR & First Aid certification and some online classes as well

Comment

Originally posted by rhondawarren View Post
            Thanks so much!! I am now looking into CPR & First Aid certification and some online classes as well
            So cool!! I wish you were closer. I could take you on some ride alongs. lovethis

Check out your local EMS ride along programs. Most will have their Instructor card (takes longer to expire for the same cost ) and can certify you, as well.
            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Thanks so much for the info

Comment

Congratulations on your accomplishment and on your new baby! She is so cute! happyfacehappyface

Comment

Adorable little one!! lovethis

Congratulations! happyface

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
                    Congratulations on your accomplishment and on your new baby! She is so cute! happyfacehappyface
                    Thank you so much! I am super blessed. My pregnancy was high risk for many reasons so the entire pregnancy was very scary. But ... she made it and is really healthy I feel very, very blessed.

Comment

Working...
                    X