I'm Back!!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!:)

It has been awhile since I have posted, so I thought I would chime in to say hi!!!

Hi! Nice to see you back!

How are things going?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      Hi! Nice to see you back!

How are things going?
      Things are going great. Thanks! I am still operating legally unlicensed with 5 children, since I could only have 4 while licensed.

The BIG news is I have been working really hard on becoming a center, and I am expecting to have my grand OPENING ON September 8th!!! I am soooo excited!!!happyface

Comment

Originally posted by williams2008 View Post
        Things are going great. Thanks! I am still operating legally unlicensed with 5 children, since I could only have 4 while licensed.

The BIG news is I have been working really hard on becoming a center, and I am expecting to have my grand OPENING ON September 8th!!! I am soooo excited!!!happyface
        Wow! That is AWESOME news!!!! happyface

I know you've been trying really hard now for a long time so I am super excited for you!!!

Keep us updated as you go along! I love hearing about providers and their dreams of owning/operating a center coming true! happyface

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
          Wow! That is AWESOME news!!!! happyface

I know you've been trying really hard now for a long time so I am super excited for you!!!

Keep us updated as you go along! I love hearing about providers and their dreams of owning/operating a center coming true! happyface
          Thank you so much!!!! I will be sure to keep you all posted!

Comment

Welcome back. Are you surprised we are still here? haha Congrats on your new center.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Welcome back. Are you surprised we are still here? haha Congrats on your new center.
              Thank you!!!!

Comment

hiiiiii was wondering where you were hiding!

thanks for sharing the amazing news!!!!!
                I hope your center is a success!!

Comment

Hi!!!
                  That's awesome that you're starting a new center! happyface

Comment

Working...
                  X