Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Have A Playroom Geared Towards Babies/Toddlers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumping this for those who do this…. could really use some ideas on how to set this up. I have one 3.5 year old now (really thought they'd send him to preschool next month but they are not) but normally I don't have anyone over 3. I think the idea of "centers" is lost on them, not sure its the way to go anymore???

Comment

I sent you a pm.
      I have "centers", but my centers are mainly separated by rugs. The reading area is the foam puzzle letters (eventually I will replace those with some type of "circle time" rug, my block/vehicle area is a foam roadway, my kitchen/dramatic play area has a rug in it. I have one bin shelf that separates the reading area from the dramatic play area, but other than that, it's open. I do this because I do care for all 3 and under and like to see them at all times, even when I'm sitting on the floor. I purchased most of the stuff before I opened, just to open. Eventually, I would like to change out some things, but parents seem to be happy with what I have.

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
        I sent you a pm.
        I have "centers", but my centers are mainly separated by rugs. The reading area is the foam puzzle letters (eventually I will replace those with some type of "circle time" rug, my block/vehicle area is a foam roadway, my kitchen/dramatic play area has a rug in it. I have one bin shelf that separates the reading area from the dramatic play area, but other than that, it's open. I do this because I do care for all 3 and under and like to see them at all times, even when I'm sitting on the floor. I purchased most of the stuff before I opened, just to open. Eventually, I would like to change out some things, but parents seem to be happy with what I have.
        sent you my email address. I have all wood floors so need rugs to separate too but don't want to buy any until I know how I'm setting things up.

Comment

Working...
        X