4th of July Songs, Books, Movies, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July Songs, Books, Movies, etc

I find that 4th of July is a little difficult when coming up with stuff. It's either the American Flag or fireworks. Do you have any special songs you sing, books you read, movies/TV shows the kids watch, etc? I've been doing themes 2 weeks at a time lately and we finished up Zoo animals last week so this week and next I wanted to do 4th of July stuff before doing Farm animals 2 weeks in July during the local 4H fair. Any tips would be much appreciated

This is the reason that we take summer off to just play. So I don't have to come up with anything for that. It is so hard to do curriculum here in the summer since the families are in and out with vacations and going to stay at grandparents and stuff. So in the summer I save my ideas for the "school year"

Comment

My daughter LOVES 4th of July, so I've been "pinning" some things for her, including some books that look good (though I haven't read them). Check it out here.

Comment

Originally posted by nothingwithoutjoy View Post
        My daughter LOVES 4th of July, so I've been "pinning" some things for her, including some books that look good (though I haven't read them). Check it out here.
        Do you mind if I follow you?
        Each day is a fresh start
        Never look back on regrets
        Live life to the fullest
        We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
          Do you mind if I follow you?
          Sure! I've got three zillion things pinned; I find it's a great way to organize things I want to remember.

Comment

Thanks! Here's my pinterest page with stuff too!

See what Christina McKeehan (bigsprouts) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Christina72684 View Post
              Thanks! Here's my pinterest page with stuff too!

http://www.pinterest.com/bigsprouts/
              Thanks, I'll check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X