No announcement yet.

Father's Day Crafts!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did pirate hand print cards that say "Daddy you gRRReat" and a 5x7 picture frame with rocks glued around it and the inside says "my dad rocks" we are also going to do pictures of dad.

Comment

We are keeping it simple and making this cute treat along with a hand-made card.

Comment

Here is the simple card we are making to go along with the treats.

Comment

oh shoot!!! I need to get on this. My last years idea is up in this thread - did the handprint t-shirts. I have also done those reeses pieces pictured above a few years ago. Yikes, I need an idea quick!!!!!

Comment

For my "littles" I used the chalkboard wall in my family's downstairs play room (off limits to day care and I don't think most of them even knew what was down there:: )and wrote out in bright colored chalk

I lovethis MY DAD!

I did some art work too::

While my assistant was here I took each child downstairs and had them stand in front of the board and took their pictures. Some kids are more photogenic than others... but we got great pics of each child.
            I sent them to the local photo place and will pick them up tonight. Tomorrow we will make "frames" using foam paper/ craft sticks and I'll probably attach a Father's Day poem.
            If I think of it I'll post some pics of the finished projects.
            On a side note, how did we manage before the internet?!::

Comment

Working...
            X