So Wanna Do This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Wanna Do This!

I saw this online and fell in love. Nothing fancy...just flea market finds put together to make a store. The poster says her kids LOVE it more than anything else in her playroom. I want this so bad! Time to start looking for suitable pieces at the local thrift stores......
    Attached Files

Very cool! My dc kids would love playing in that store and my own grown kids would complain that they didn't have one when they were little!

Comment

Love it, love it, love it! Unfortunately, I'm just not that talented.

Here's another really cool idea.

Comment

I made a smaller version of it using a cheap $17 Walmart bookcase. It's awesome and the kids love it!!! I didn't have the room for one that size.

Comment

This is on my list to do for the playroom and the kitchen someone posted is as well. If only there were more hours in the day.

Comment

If I only had more room...

Comment

our kids love playing store. we just have a cash register and they set it on some tubs. then they purchase stuff from the room. you dont have to have anything that fancy

Comment

Love it!!!

Comment

My sister built a "Kaufladen" (german for store) for my niece's 4th Christmas present. It's a huge with all the visiting relatives. She's 9 now and still plays with it regularly.

Comment

I have a ton of food items, scales, register etc and they like to play "store".

I think what makes this sooo cute is the canopy, which is actually very simple to do. I just need some different shelf units that my husband won't mind putting poles into.

Comment

I would love to do something like this but my almost 3yo dcb puts toys in his mouth still. Even my almost 2 yo doesn't do that! I had gotten a toy grill with some food for it and dcb chewed up the fake food so once I am done in September I will do it for my own kids who actually respect their toys.

I had a play kitchen and TONS of play food as a kid. My favorite toys next to my babies my DS loves the toy grill and the food till dcb got to it

Comment

Looks easy enough to put together. My kids would love this too.

Comment

This is so neat!

Comment

My daughter has a setup like that in her pre k class. She LOVES it.

Comment

Looks similar to how some people set up their Waldorf playstands. Anything with a covering on top, a little space to walk in and play, open shelving for toys is going to be a big hit with kids. who wouldnt love that setup?

Comment

Working...
                              X