Kids Bowl Free All Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Bowl Free All Summer

I just found this and signed up for me and my grandchildren.

If your bowling alley participates (ours does), your children can bowl two free games a day. You have the option (not required) to pay $24.95 and add up to 4 adults (who have to bowl with the kids) for just the summer. Actually it runs till Oct. 31 at our lanes.

BUT, it is NOT for daycare as a group. The reason I am putting it up is because parents and grandparents or whoever takes the kids can either just let the kids bowl for free or join them for a one time fee of $24.95.

That is a real deal here. An adult doesn't have to bowl with them and then it would be completely free (except if you wanted to rent shoes) but for $24.95 I can bowl two games a day for months if I want to.

Just found this by accident while looking for something to do with my grandchildren over the summer.

Oh and you can just print out the coupons online each week. It has my alley's name on it.

Laurel

NICE!!

I just scrolled down the list thinking FOR SURE my community bowling alley would not be participating. We live in a smaller community.

But low and behold...it's on the list happyface

I have two kids who's dads pick them up early once a week to go bowling so they will LOVE this!

I am also going to share it with all my families.

Thank you for posting this!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      NICE!!

I just scrolled down the list thinking FOR SURE my community bowling alley would not be participating. We live in a smaller community.

But low and behold...it's on the list happyface

I have two kids who's dads pick them up early once a week to go bowling so they will LOVE this!

I am also going to share it with all my families.

Thank you for posting this!
      I know, I was afraid mine wouldn't be either even though we are a larger area. Each coupon has the child's name and age on it and there is one coupon dated for each day. The family pass for the adults has 4 names on it so anyone of those 4 can take the kids and play too.

Laurel

Comment

Awwww yeah, love it! My son loves it, summer staple in these parts. Wonderful air conditioned sweetness.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurel View Post
          http://www.bowling.com/kids-bowl-free/

I just found this and signed up for me and my grandchildren.

If your bowling alley participates (ours does), your children can bowl two free games a day. You have the option (not required) to pay $24.95 and add up to 4 adults (who have to bowl with the kids) for just the summer. Actually it runs till Oct. 31 at our lanes.

BUT, it is NOT for daycare as a group. The reason I am putting it up is because parents and grandparents or whoever takes the kids can either just let the kids bowl for free or join them for a one time fee of $24.95.

That is a real deal here. An adult doesn't have to bowl with them and then it would be completely free (except if you wanted to rent shoes) but for $24.95 I can bowl two games a day for months if I want to.

Just found this by accident while looking for something to do with my grandchildren over the summer.

Oh and you can just print out the coupons online each week. It has my alley's name on it.

Laurel
          Thanks for the info! I passed the website onto my niece they don't have money to do alot in summer and this is a great opportunity for her kids to do something!

Comment

Working...
          X