No announcement yet.

Is The Attitude Really Necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like you need to have a sit down and address her issues. If she continues get rid of her

Comment

Originally posted by jenn View Post
      The next time she complains, say something like "You know, you have made it very obvious that you are not happy here. I will take this as your 2 week notice, as I do not want the stress of caring for a family that is not happy with the services I provide. Thank you." Walk away and move on. No one needs the extra stress that these crazy families bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabob View Post
        I ended up asking her point blank about the issue at pick up today. I said that I noticed she seemed upset with a lot lately and the reaction I got yesterday was not ok. She said she doesn't have any concerns but was just having a bad day. I told her that's fine but if she comes here acting annoyed or upset then I can only assume that it's daycare related so if it's not daycare related then I need her to remember that I only see her for a brief window so I appreciate good communication about daycare and dcg and the rest needs to be left at the door. If any concerns arise that can not be addressed at pick up or drop off then she can feel free to call or email me about it and I will do the same. She asked about when is too early or too late in the day to communicate about daycare issues so we discussed the best way and times to reach me. She then said thank you for my consideration of dcg and said dcg is happy here.

Hopefully that will be an end to that. Like I said, I don't like passive aggressive stuff so hopefully she will be more aware of her comments and actions and hopefully I can retain my sanity over the next few weeks.
        you did good. Now you know. Parents have bad days and they bring it with them. You addressed it and now hopefully it will end and things will be better. Plus you found out that she does like the care you give her child.
        What a way to start the week with this good news. I am happy for you that you were able to work it out.

Comment

Working...
        X