Need Gift Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Gift Suggestions?

I have a part time dcm who is expecting twins in another 6 weeks or so. She already has 2 girls and both twins are girls. Poor Dad is way out numbered.

Any ideas for gifts? I can't do a lot, plus I'm not even sure if dcg will be attending this summer. But I'd like to do something, they're a super nice family.
    Thanks for any ideas!!

- preemie diapers/newborn diapers
    - swaddler blankets
    - memory books
    - memory box
    - gift card for family pictures ( you can do JCpenney if around you and $20 can get them a few pictures)
    - gift card for local delivery place
    - a soft doll for each twin

Comment

Practical

I'm so practical that my mind immediately went to food, paper plates, etc. I would buy them pizza hut gift cards for the nights that they're so burned out they forgot to feed the other kids. Or you could freeze some homemade casseroles.

You're sweet to think of them, and I'm sure they'll appreciate any gift from you!

Comment

that's so sweet of you! I'd do something like nomorejuice wrote. Once my twins came home from the NICU, we exclusively used paper plates, bowls and plastic silverware. We ate a lot of fast food too.

Comment

We are pregnant with our third daughter, so I feel your dcp's pain :::: (just kidding, of course ).

Anyway, what I always do for parents expecting a child is prepare a nice homemade meal for when they get home from the hospital. It doesn't hardly cost a thing!

If you want to give anything extra, maybe give the older sisters a little baby doll and a book about being a big sister?

Comment

Working...
          X