Playground Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playground Pics?

Show me your backyards and playgrounds we are having our playset installed next Thursday and would love ideas on outside play

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyMamma View Post
      I just LOVE your huge tire! Nice playground!

Comment

Nice play area! Do you mind telling me if you painted the tire yourself, and what you used?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Nice play area! Do you mind telling me if you painted the tire yourself, and what you used?
          Thanks
          This is so nice!!!

My backyard is a HUGE HILL. I hate it. I have all kids under 3 and they struggle to get up the hill. We have about a 13x13 foot area that is flat

Comment

Comment

Love the tire...

I love these pics...

Comment

Daisy Mama I have three off those tires in my yard, the previous owners had planted flowers in them, I was going to throw them out but yours is so cute painted ( mine are painted white) Maybe I should do that instead. What do you have in yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2TLE View Post
                  Daisy Mama I have three off those tires in my yard, the previous owners had planted flowers in them, I was going to throw them out but yours is so cute painted ( mine are painted white) Maybe I should do that instead. What do you have in yours?
                  Most of our area playgrounds have tires on them. All used in various ways...

If you google ideas for using tires on playgrounds...all sorts of cool pictures come up!

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                    Most of our area playgrounds have tires on them. All used in various ways...

If you google ideas for using tires on playgrounds...all sorts of cool pictures come up!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ds&FORM=HDRSC2
                    I need to find some tires!!

Comment

Originally posted by taylorw1210 View Post
                      I need to find some tires!!
                      I was thinking that same thing.

Comment

I don't have a fenced in backyard, so these cute playgrounds will not be a reality for me for a really long time.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

My husband hates the tire. He says "how will we ever get rid of it?" Which is true. It weighs 300 lbs and we built the fence around it ::

Anyway, inside I put dirt in the area where water likes to pool and covered that with mulched hay. Right now the kids have a yoga ball in the middle of it.

The paint was simple outdoor spray paint from home depot. I think it was some sort of latex. Someone on this forum actually told me what to buy! It was a few years ago so I forgot what it was exactly. But it had to be painted because the kids kept coming inside covered in black tire marks.

Comment

You can't see this part in the photo, its up in the back.

Comment

We have two rear tractor tires coming next week!! Thank you for the idea! One is going on its side for a tunnel the other is going to be flat for them to climb in and out of. happyface

Comment

Working...
                              X