I've decided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided

That if you're in the stage of life called "preadolescence" you are no longer welcome at my daycare.

Almost 10 year old dcg is just coming into this stage and whoa nelly, I'm not looking forward to this summer with her!

Originally posted by Trummynme View Post
    That if you're in the stage of life called "preadolescence" you are no longer welcome at my daycare.

Almost 10 year old dcg is just coming into this stage and whoa nelly, I'm not looking forward to this summer with her!
    The ten yr old of today is not the sweet ten yr old of even five yrs ago ( not all but many) If they aren't my Grandkids, I'll pass I don't envy you

Comment

I had a DCB12 who was a nightmare. Mom couldn't trust him at home alone. That should have been a clue to me. You live & you learn.

Comment

Yeah. This one is on the social level of a 6 year old, hence why she's here.

It's a new experience trying to navigate preadolescence with a '6' year old in an almost 10 year olds body. It's good birth control too.

Comment

I have a 10yr old and the last day of school will be his last day here. I won't be offering after-school care anymore. My own SA kids are enough! ::

Comment

Working...
          X