No announcement yet.

Set-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you just click on Community at the top of the forum page then click Social Groups and join from there. There are a few groups you may be interested in joining!

Comment

If you click the "playroom layout" tag below there will be many threads with photos to look at. lovethis

Also the "living room" tag has a few posts with the same concerns.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
        If you click the "playroom layout" tag below there will be many threads with photos to look at. lovethis

Also the "living room" tag has a few posts with the same concerns.
        Ok I will look at this now

Comment

Originally posted by daniellesweety1 View Post
          Ok I will look at this now
          You don't have to open each thread to look at the photos. Just click the paper clip icons on each thread title (a pop up will appear) then choose each attachment individually. They will open in separate page, easy to close out and stay where you are in the forum.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
            This is what it looks like. Also there is a decor group you can join on this forum with lots of pics.
            That looks awesome! I may see some re decoration in my future

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
              You don't have to open each thread to look at the photos. Just click the paper clip icons on each thread title (a pop up will appear) then choose each attachment individually. They will open in separate page, easy to close out and stay where you are in the forum.
              Thanks very helpful::

Comment

Originally posted by cara041083 View Post
                That looks awesome! I may see some re decoration in my future
                Thanks! The kids love that they can get their blanket or extra clothes or whatever from their own cubbies. The younger dck's never really get into them either, (they do every once in a while) I thought for sure they would constantly pull the bins out. It's a cheaper alternative to the preschool cubbies that I would love to have, but cost a fortune and are hard to come by used.

Comment

Working...
                X