No announcement yet.

How Much Effort...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents don't bring dishes here. In my contract.
    I see little people.

Comment

I wash everything, I'm a little too OCD about that stuff, if I was taking the time to rinse it I might as well just wash it. But if it was something like that where its difficult to get clean I would just clean it best I could without too much extra work and mention that those are difficult to get clean and they will probably want to run it thru the dishwasher when they get home.

Comment

I look at it this way.... If it were reversed and I took something to my child's DC, I'd take it home and wash it anyway. Even if it looked clean. So I figure I'll just rinse the chunks off and leave the rest to them because they're probably going to wash it either way.

Comment

I rinse most of the time. On rough days, they’re lucky if they get their containers back.::

The day after a rough day, if they didn’t get their containers back, containers are returned sparkling clean.

Comment

Yeah, I just rinse. I have only had one mom do that and I KNOW she washed the stuff I sent home anyway (she insisted she provide his cups and bottles daily, most DCPs leave a bottle & sippy here) so I just send it home rinsed. Some stuff she brought was super greasy so I didn't mind. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X