Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, the Life and Texts of a Daycare Provider

or parent really.

Sent a mom a text this morning about being happy to change her daughter's diaper, complete with a description of the poop inside. (We've been dealing with constipation and hydration for a couple weeks).

Socially acceptable in probably zero other circles, .

Plus I cheered dcg when I opened that diaper and found that in there. "Yay, dcg! POOP!!! Good girl!!!!" :::: Anyone else would think I'm certifiably insane and bring out the straitjacket...
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

:: I completely understand!

Comment

I totally get it!!!! I had a little one who was often constipated. happyface yay for poop!

Comment

Nope...I often say to parents, "Did you ever think you'd look another person in the eye and have straight-faced discussions about poop?"

Comment

My youngest had to have surgery as at 17 days old because she of her medical condition. She's 2 now. We've been told that we will deal with constipation her whole life and she will always struggle with diets to see what's safe. Well, she poops about 4-6 times a day! I never thought I would be happy for poopy diapers! I talk to parents w kids that have the same condition and they are happy w one poop a week.
          I never thougt id say I'm blessed that my child poops a lot!!!

Oh and every doctor appointment starts w what is the color, shape, smell and texture of poops... Yep. Crazy

Comment

:: I can totally relate!

My 5 mo. old dcg was in the NICU when she was born. Dcd was worried about her pooping. Dcm told me many stories on how dcd is obsessed with her poo (because of the complications at birth).

Comment

So funny! I get you.

Comment

LOL, I sent a tex to DCM this morning that said "I got the poopy diaper" along with the little poopy smiley face emoji - DCB hadn't pooped in a few days and we were wondering who was going to get it, me or dcm.

Then yesterday sent a text to another parent saying "DCB pooped in his pants again" with a sad face.

Yes, I text about poop way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                  LOL, I sent a tex to DCM this morning that said "I got the poopy diaper" along with the little poopy smiley face emoji - DCB hadn't pooped in a few days and we were wondering who was going to get it, me or dcm.

Then yesterday sent a text to another parent saying "DCB pooped in his pants again" with a sad face.

Haha! You ladies are funny! But I get it too! ::

Comment

LOL ::

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post

Yes but it's amazing that if I said that same thing to my husband he would just stare blankly at me

Comment

Working...
                      X