California Drought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Drought

I am no where near California but wanted to share these pictures that someone shared with me.

It is unbelievable to see the before and after pictures of these lakes.

I know we have several providers/members here from Cali so I just wanted to give you all a shout out and say

I hope this dry season ends soon....but not too fast.

We don't want to see mudslides either.

Oh wow. I'm in chicago. We've been dealing with so much snow and freezing weather, that I didn't even know about California and the droughts.

Mother Nature is pissed at us!!

Comment

well, we are getting a lot of rain now

we have been stuck inside but making the best of it..
      making cookies, reading a lot more, and making up new dances, can't wait for it to end! My DD doesn't even own a coat. Just sweaters ::

Californian's are not used to rain ... people are seriously freaking out here.
      nobody knows how to drive in the rain or even dress.. I dropped my dd off at the local college and there were kids running around in leggings and t-shirts screaming and laughing because of the down pour ... just hilarious ::

Comment

Yeah I'm in CA and there's definitely a lot of rain. We got 6" in 72 hrs about 3wks ago and now we got almost 3" since Wed! Being inside all the time sucks.

Comment

I'll take every drop. Those are some of my favorite boating placed. Wspecially Shasta. No boating this year if we don't get some more rain

I've noticed the price of fruits and veggies sky Rocket.
          I live on Raw food. I paid $7.00 for a basket of small strawberries yesterday, local fruit, apples also local. $4.99 lb

I am gonna die if we don't get more water cuz I'm not eating frozen, can or otherwise.

Gonna do another rain dance tonight.

Comment

That's crazy!! I know a provider in Texas and they are in the same weather pattern. She said they are on major water restriction and worried about summer and brush fires.

Comment

Working...
            X