Logos Heeelppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logos Heeelppp

Hey Guys do anyone have a good website for Logos ??

I like Vistaprint
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Ha ha I thought you said Legos help! I was going to say HIDE them!(the itty jiffy ones I mean)

Comment

My logo is a picture of one of my daycare kids. Is that lame? It's a very nice picture.

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
          Ha ha I thought you said Legos help! I was going to say HIDE them!(the itty jiffy ones I mean)
          LOL Indeed

Comment

No not at all .. How can I view it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
              I like Vistaprint
              Thanks a bunch

Comment

Try Fiverr.com Everything is $5 and some designers provide multiple revisions.

Comment

Originally posted by ECEVA View Post
                  Try Fiverr.com Everything is $5 and some designers provide multiple revisions.
                  Awesome Thanks a Bunch

Comment

I used a girl on Etsy, I liked all of her designs. You can choose one of her basics for cheap, but I had her design me one for $250 and I just love it. Her business on Etsy is called Style Me Sweet, her name is Mandy.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                      I used a girl on Etsy, I liked all of her designs. You can choose one of her basics for cheap, but I had her design me one for $250 and I just love it. Her business on Etsy is called Style Me Sweet, her name is Mandy.
                      Awesome Thank yas

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnn View Post
                        My logo is a picture of one of my daycare kids. Is that lame? It's a very nice picture.
                        It's not lame, but what would you do after the child leaves? Will the parents still allow you to use the picture after they leave?

One of my ECE instructors uses old pictures of her granddaughter in advertisements for the school's daycare center but that's her family member and she can pretty much do that as long as she is working there.

Comment

Originally posted by Starburst View Post
                          It's not lame, but what would you do after the child leaves? Will the parents still allow you to use the picture after they leave?

One of my ECE instructors uses old pictures of her granddaughter in advertisements for the school's daycare center but that's her family member and she can pretty much do that as long as she is working there.
                          This mom is thrilled. We are good friends and I don't foresee any problem. Promised the girl I'd five her some business cards when they come in. LOL.

Comment

Every time I see this thread in the feed I think it says Legos Heeelppp and think that someone stepped on a lego and suffered that horrible foot pain that you can only get when stepping on an unforgiving lego. I'm glad it's about logos though.

Comment

Originally posted by nanglgrl View Post
                              Every time I see this thread in the feed I think it says Legos Heeelppp and think that someone stepped on a lego and suffered that horrible foot pain that you can only get when stepping on an unforgiving lego. I'm glad it's about logos though.
                              Oh believe me I had my share of those things ..

Comment

Working...
                              X