• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendence Sheet?

Show me yours And can I borrow it?
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Here is mine.

I also have a different sign in/out sheet that I used before that is an entire week on one page but there is no place to have parents sign or initial so I like this one better.
    Last edited by Blackcat31; 10-12-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I can't remember if you have MMK or not :confused: I just print mine from there.

Attendance - Reports - Sign In/Sign Out - Print lovethis
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Our regs only require attendance, so I use this weekly sheet with times only. I have the names filled out in a PDF. So I don't have to hand write.

They also have daily & weekly with signature line.

Whether you're looking for the latest on payment trends in child care or creative ideas for the classroom, the Procare blog has you covered.

Comment

I print off a monthly calendar for each family and put it in a file alphabetically by last name.

They sign in and out on the appropriate date. That way, If there is ever a question like "was Jimmy here a week last Tuesday?" I don't have to figure out what day that would have been. I just glance at the calendar.

Comment

I use my mycheckinkids.

Comment

I print them from a website. They are really cute and just what I needed. They are towards the bottom left side of the page.

http://www.123learncurriculum.com/page4.htm

Comment

Here is mine, I have it saved as a Google Document if anyone would like it. I printed Thursday and Friday on the back of the page, so each week only takes 1 sheet of paper.
                Attached Files

Comment

I use http://checkinkids.com/

Comment

Here is my sign-in sheet. I was audited by the state subsidy/certificate office 4 years ago. At that time I was allowing parents to initial but then was informed through a long process that the state only accepted first & last name signature. So now I have single sign-in sheets divided in a notebook binder per each child.

Comment

Originally posted by Annalee View Post
                      Here is my sign-in sheet. I was audited by the state subsidy/certificate office 4 years ago. At that time I was allowing parents to initial but then was informed through a long process that the state only accepted first & last name signature. So now I have single sign-in sheets divided in a notebook binder per each child.
                      Sorry, I am unable to upload the sign-in sheet I use. :confused:

Comment

I think I got it to load this time.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you all for sharing!

Annalee, yours fits my needs perfectly, thank you!
                          Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

I can't post mine cause it has the kids names on it but basically I have a 5 line box for each child - has their name at the top and then 5 boxed rows for days of the week and then columns for time in, signature, time out, signature.

I can fit about 6 to a page which is fine since my max allowed is 5 (but sometimes I have 6 due to part timers). I have one sheet per week. When I have more than 6 kids its a pain to have 2 pages but I haven't found any other sign in sheets I like.

Comment

I currently do not require signature of parents on my time and attendance forms. Is this a licensing requirement (Michigan) and if not, what is the importance of this? Should I be putting this into practice? Some of the children do not get picked up each day as they go to another parents house after school. Do you have them sign it at start of next care day? At the end of the week? This now has me thinking

Comment

Working...
                              X