Mini Trampoline Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Trampoline Recommendation

Does anyone have a mini trampoline that they recommend? DS will be 3 next week and is a thrill seeker I was thinking a trampoline might channel his energy. Thanks!

Sam's Club sells this one for $139

We've got the trampoline you're looking for at SamsClub.com. Explore the huge savings we offer on a great selection of trampolines.

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more specific...it would be for indoor use. That one looks cool though!

Comment

I have this, which is not quite a trampoline, and I love it, especially good for several kids wanting to use it at one time. he would have more room to grow in the large one, but they have a mini version too.
        Jungle Jumparoo offers a unique trampoline alternative. Children bounce on the custom inner tube while using the central poles for climbing and balance.

Last edited by Blackcat31; 02-12-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Be sure to check your regs if you want to use it in a daycare. I know that I can't have one here.

Comment

Are you talking about the ones that have handles the dck can hold onto? They used to call them rebounders(or something like that). Can't remember where I've seen them but I'm pretty sure it was in one of the educational toy supply catalogs. I've often thought about getting one for this time of year, just haven't wanted to dish out the money for it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Margarete View Post
              I have this, which is not quite a trampoline, and I love it, especially good for several kids wanting to use it at one time. he would have more room to grow in the large one, but they have a mini version too.
              Jungle Jumparoo offers a unique trampoline alternative. Children bounce on the custom inner tube while using the central poles for climbing and balance.

We can't have trampolines here but I'm wondering if we could get away with this one as it doesn't really look like a trampoline.

It's very cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                Are you talking about the ones that have handles the dck can hold onto? They used to call them rebounders(or something like that). Can't remember where I've seen them but I'm pretty sure it was in one of the educational toy supply catalogs. I've often thought about getting one for this time of year, just haven't wanted to dish out the money for it yet.
                Yes, that's what I'm thinking, but I don't know if I want one with a handle. DS could get into trouble with that I'm starting to think just a plain exercise one would work best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stepping View Post
                  We can't have trampolines here but I'm wondering if we could get away with this one as it doesn't really look like a trampoline.

It's very cute!
                  Trampolines aren't allowed here in California either. I just had a licensing visit, and he was fine with it... Safety stamp for the large one says for ages 2 and up, and that was good enough for him. I'm not sure what the age range on the small one reads.

Comment

Working...
                  X