Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music CD's

thats cd's NOT cloth diapers ::

I'm looking to purchase more music for our daycare and wanted to know your favorites?

just seems all the ones i'm finding pretty much have the same songs..

so whats yours?

I checked one out from the library, but I have no idea what it was called. The singer is Hap Palmer. It has the regular songs...I'm a little tea pot, ring around the rosie, etc. However, he sings it the "normal" way and then the next part is a hipper version. It's one of the few cds that doesn't annoy me I'll try to find the title.

Comment

Found the title! It's so original...Early Childhood Classics. Aside from the lame title, I love the cd.

Comment

For naptime lullabies, I LOVE "Blink" by Plumb. Amazing songs and lyrics, and since I've listened to it for 2 hours, 5 days a week for the past year and a half, it's passed the test of listen-ability without annoy-ability ::.
        www.WelcomeToTheZoo.ca

Comment

We do Vivaldi, the Four Seasons at nap. For play the kids like the Veggie Tales Jr's Playtime (I think that is what it is called), Music Together - Drum Song Collection, Walt Disney's Children's Favorite songs #1, Choo Choo Soul, they Might be Giants - Here come the ABCs. I also have some compliations that a friend made me.

Comment

absolutely anything by red grammer. hello world is my favorite album of his. I listen to it over and over...

i just picked up a CD from a yard sale- putumayo presents: world playground, a musical adventure for kids. the website on the back of the CD is www.putumayo.com . each song is sung in a different language. its a really cool CD, and the kids seem to like it.

greg and steve
            laurie berkner
            sountrack to toy story

Comment

I just pay the $9.95/month to have rhapsody, then I can always listen to something different, and I have speakers hooked up to my laptop, I like it, you can pretty much listen to everything.

Comment

Working...
              X