Most Funny and Awkward DC Moment, Fun Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazydaycarelady:430309
    I once walked into the bedroom and the breeze slammed the door shut. For some reason this malfunctioned the doorknob and I was locked IN the room. Of course the kids were all NOOT in the room. I was climbing out the window inot the front yard when dcd drove up. I was just crossing my fingers that the front door was unlocked so the situation didn't get even worse!
    I had almost this exact thing happen. I was laying the kids down for nap 2 babies in a different room and 6 kids in the room I was in 3 y dcb came in and shut the door 20 minutes later they fall asleep and I go to open the door to clean up lunch but the lock had malfunctioned and I was locked in the room with most of the kids. Thankfully I had my phone and called my brother who had to take the door nob off to unlock it

Comment

I sleep in my birthday suit. My husband accidently left the front door unlocked when he went to work that morning and one if my daycare dads showed up really early while I was still sleeping. I didn't answer so he came to my room and woke me up. Thankfully I was covered up but it had to be pretty obvious. I was petrified. Luckily I loved his son and that was the only time he broke a policy in 3 years or I would have had to terminate.

Comment

We have a dcd that has become good friends with us even though his ds is now 16. He showed up with a bottle of moonshine one evening and I proceeded to drink far too many shots of it. The first couple go down easy but by then the impairment kicked in, went from these are yummy to theeesse arrre nummmmyy in about fifteen minutes . He said I was hilarious, and bossy and he'd never seen me be so entertaining. Apparently by the time he left I had consumed most of the bottle, eaten a meal, gotten sick with dh holding my hair and passed out spread eagle with my knees in the air at the edge of my bed. Yikes. So not me. So embarrassing to say the least.

He just won a $250 case of whiskey, and plans to leave it at our house now.

Told him that show has left the venue, wont be coming back for an encore no matter how much he pays for those tickets .

Comment

This just happen yesterday at pickup. Dcm comes in, her and I have become best friends, so she sits down and we are chatting and she asked her daughter how school went. Daughter tells her good, but look mommy my teacher put my art work in my bag. So mom opens the book bag and her face went WHITE and she got this utterly pissed look on her face. Turns out when dcg was at dad's this weekend, something happened and daddy dearest put a box of condoms in her book bag! So mom was scrambling to email the teacher and explain and I couldn't stop laughing to be honest. It was HILARIOUS! I would have been mortified if I were in her shoes though.

Comment

:::::::::: I can't stop laughing!

My story doesn't compare to some of yours, but one day I was changing diapers and happened to run out of gloves. Of course one dcb decided to poo and I had to change him and I ended up getting poo on my hand. I texted dh and asked him to please get some gloves after work because I got sh** all over my hands. I looked at my phone after texting and realized that I had sent the text to a dcm! I was mortified and apologized. Thankfully she laughed and said that now she knows that I'm human.

Comment

Working...
            X