How Do I Get ABCMouse.com Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Get ABCMouse.com Free?

I've seen that you can get it as a preschool. Does anyone do this? If so, how?
    I'm pinching pennies right now and could use the 8.95/month

Sign up as a school and enter your license number in the box that reads teacher number or something like that. For DC name (or name of school, I can't remember how it reads) put in your daycare name or what you have listed on your license "DaisyMama Family Child Care" etc. Just fill out the enrollment as best you can as if you were a center and click the options that fit your daycare best. HTH

If you get stuck on a question just post it here and maybe we can help.

Comment

I signed up and got free. yea happyface

Comment

I used have to pay for it years ago and then did what MV said and have been getting it for free for the past 2 years.

We don't really use it too much anymore, it requires too much one on one attention from me and most of the kids can't properly use the mouse.

but my own kid uses it and loves it

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
          I used have to pay for it years ago and then did what MV said and have been getting it for free for the past 2 years.

We don't really use it too much anymore, it requires too much one on one attention from me and most of the kids can't properly use the mouse.

but my own kid uses it and loves it
          I got a one button mouse because of that very reason (they kept clicking the right mouse button) and now things are better. We still don't use it much though and only the 3yo and older get to try it.

Comment

I don't use it for the daycare but I did give access to one of my families and DCM said it is easier for her kids to use on their tablet.

Comment

I am legally unlicensed...
              is it possible for me to get it?

Comment

I'm currently paying for mine, is there anyway I can get it free even though I'm paying now? Do I just need to cancel and sign up again with my license number?
                I'm going to have to check it and look through it, see where I can change my account. My payments are $20.00/month

Comment

I am going to check it out
                  "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
                  Acts 13:22

Comment

A little gender biased on the teacher avatar selection, but oh well ill live
                    "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
                    Acts 13:22

Comment

Originally posted by DaycareMom View Post
                      I am also legally unlicensed and the sign up was easy and free! I was surprised how easy it was...I didn't need any license # or anything

Comment

Originally posted by DaycareMom View Post
                        I don't see why not. You'll just need to put something into the space instead of your license number ... maybe your phone number??? Without spaces maybe ... 5555555555, something like that :confused:

Comment

So did you go under schools? I am seeing an option for Public, Private, and Head Start... I would like to get this, I am legally unlicensed, but am not sure what to do to proceed on their website. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by MyAngels View Post
                            I don't use it for the daycare but I did give access to one of my families and DCM said it is easier for her kids to use on their tablet.
                            Yes. Very true.
                            I had a desktop PC until December and as soon as I let them do it on the tablet we use it sooooo much more.

Thanks, I will try to sign up as a school

Comment

FYI, if you already have a membership, you will need to use a different email to sign up as a school.

Comment

Working...
                              X