Toys for 18 month-2.5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys for 18 month-2.5 years

I saw the other post for toys from 6-18 months, my group are coming out of that age group except for one new baby and they are getting a little bored. I have balls, kitchen stuff, little people, a playhouse, slide, sandbox, mega blocks, puzzles, fake and old cell phones, cars, but I'm missing some sensory type toys. Any suggestions that don't make a mess? I'm fine with making a mess in the summer, but its so hard to make a mess right now that I just had a new baby start and most of them are more more towards the 18 month mark so they don't know how to control themselves.

If you can be specific of favorite toys, like include a link that would be even better.

Thank you so much!

Touch and feel books
    Fake flowers
    Felt
    Fabric of different colours textures - silk, velvet, cotton, wool, tulle, fleece, denim
    Paper and cardboard
    Sandpaper - scraps or cut into letters
    Foam letters or shapes
    Sensory bottles (with lid glued on) water and beads, rice and toothpicks, salt/sand/sugar and hidden objects, water and foam letters or shapes, glitter, dried beans or pasta- the possibilities are endless.
    Instruments
    Playdoh
    Cloud sand
    Large lacing beads
    Wooden blocks
    Things to smell - herbs and spices, citrus peel, flowers, cinnamon sticks, mint, essential oils. Wrap items in cheesecloth or dab a small amount of an essential oil on a cloth.
    Little samples of different tastes - something sweet, salty, sour

Comment

Working...
    X