Logo Design & Website (Center)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design & Website (Center)

Does anyone have a resource they recommend for a logo design? I tried a couple free ones but they are too basic. How much did you pay, if so?

Websites--grrrr, I am dreading this part!! Which resource do you recommend for my website? Does anyone still use (free) Yola? (I read about that one on old posts here).

Thanks!!

Originally posted by missy View Post
    Does anyone have a resource they recommend for a logo design? I tried a couple free ones but they are too basic. How much did you pay, if so?

Websites--grrrr, I am dreading this part!! Which resource do you recommend for my website? Does anyone still use (free) Yola? (I read about that one on old posts here).

Thanks!!
    I don't have a logo, but I do have a website with yola. I pay 50 a year for it. I love it...

Comment

Have you looked on etsy? There are lots of graphic designers on there offering reasonably priced logo design.

Comment

Many times I've used: http://www.designoutpost.com/

Comment

Thank you all, I will check them all out!!!

Comment

OK, I know I am way behind the times here, , but how do I use Pinterest to find a logo designer? I just joined and searched logo design but am not seeing ads per say. I honestly don't have any interest in getting involved in it, I just want to find a designer, so if someone could dumb it down for me I'd appreciate it:-)

Comment

OK, I know I am way behind the times here, , but how do I use Pinterest to find a logo designer? I just joined and searched logo design but am not seeing ads per say. I honestly don't have any interest in getting involved in it, I just want to find a designer, so if someone could dumb it down for me I'd appreciate it:-)
              What kind of logo are you wanting?

Comment

For my center, print and a design.

Comment

For my center, print and a design.
                  I have photoshop and if you have something specific in mind I may can help.

Comment

Maybe try some of these on Etsy?

Check out our graphic design logo selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.

Comment

Thanks!

As for photoshop , I really don't have enough ideas in my head for that, , but thank you for the offer! I think it will be worthwhile to just pay someone to professionally design it, I am just not known for my creativity! :-)

Comment

Before opening my home daycare I was a web designer and I have B.A. in graphic design. I only do part time daycare and still offer freelance design. Please PM me for my phone number if you want to talk.

Comment

Working...
                        X