So Excited, Have To Share!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Excited, Have To Share!!

Dh is remodeling my daycare bathroom! I am going to have 2 stalls/potties, 10" high seats and two wall mount sinks that will be 18" high. I am SO EXCITED! Right now there is just a standard toilet and pedestal sink in there.

Here are my new potties!

Shop tools, appliances, building supplies, carpet, bathroom, lighting and more. Pros can take advantage of Pro offers, credit and business resources.

As my teenage daughter put it "That will look preschool official."

happy for youhappyfacehappyface

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by daycarediva View Post
        Dh is remodeling my daycare bathroom! I am going to have 2 stalls/potties, 10" high seats and two wall mount sinks that will be 18" high. I am SO EXCITED! Right now there is just a standard toilet and pedestal sink in there.

Here are my new potties!

Shop tools, appliances, building supplies, carpet, bathroom, lighting and more. Pros can take advantage of Pro offers, credit and business resources.

As my teenage daughter put it "That will look preschool official."
        Yes, that will look more preschooly? Is that a word? ::

Very cool!

Laurel

Comment

Wow! I totally love it!

Comment

Super cool

Comment

That's exciting! Be sure to take before and after pictures. When we remodeled our kitchen, I forgot to do that and wished I had.

Comment

That is awesome!!! I wish we had a different set up as well (ours actually has the nicest toilet and pedestal sink in the house- but NOT good for kids!)

Comment

So fun! I loooooove getting new things for my daycare and that bathroom sounds like a dream. For now, I will just live vicariously through you. Post after pics, please!!!

Comment

happyface Lucky lady! I would love to have a separate dc bathroom!

Comment

Lucky you! I would love to be able to do that!

Comment

I am so jealous! Always wanted those in my bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                        X