Your Favorite Way To Organize??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Way To Organize??

I'm looking for a fabulous way to label my cubbies/baskets. I currently have a mixture of baskets that I've accumulated but some are the cube kind and hey get ruined. Some are the linen type with the wire frame but those are hard to label.

Lol I guess I'm hoping someone has some magical bucket/basket that can be labeled easily...and changed out easily if needed.

Also does anyone prefer not to use baskets and just put things on labeled shelves? I tired I baskets turning into catch alls by the end of the week.

If you have pics please share!

If you want to use plastic bins, you could make the labels and attach them with packaging tape. This is what I did in the past and it worked out well. The kids have a hard time tearing off the packaging tape, but it's pretty easy for adults to remove to replace tags as needed. It wouldn't work on wicker baskets, but you could make the tag, laminate it or cover with packaging tape and put a hole in it, put yarn/string through the hole and thread it through the wicker or if your linen baskets have that cloth piece on the front (I can't think of what it's called, a handle maybe) you could do this too.
    In the past at a center I worked at, we made labels and put them on the shelves with packaging tape. We used mostly the wicker or plastic wicker looking baskets so we couldn't attach the labels (and I didn't think of doing it the way I mentioned it above)

I don't have any pics, I still have to label mine. Maybe someone will have a fabulous idea that I haven't thought of!

Comment

Working...
    X