Funny Story About A Hyper Kid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Story About A Hyper Kid!

Yesterday, a 3 yr old DCK was dropped off and I could instantly tell it was going to be a wild day with him. He was absolutely keyed up and hyper. He is normally pretty much a handful, but this was times 10!

I asked the Dad what was up and got the usual..didn't sleep, hungry, tired etc. excuses. All day, he was wired. He was climbing all over the other kids, touching everyone and everything and downright uncooperative.

When Mom picked up he was thrashing around on the floor and would not get up. I asked her if his morning routine had been different at home and again, got no real answers.

So Today, Dad drops off and says they figured out why he was so wild yesterday. Mom had made a dozen cupcakes and when they went to get them last night, all the frosting had been eaten off all of them!!!! Hilarious!! He ate all the frosting off and then covered them back up! He arrived here all sugared up!

So funny! (but not funny at the same time)

:: Sneaky, but clever!

Comment

heh..Hope she wasn't taking those somewhere. :: I can just imagine the looks on the recipients' faces.

Comment

Originally posted by MotherNature View Post
        heh..Hope she wasn't taking those somewhere. :: I can just imagine the looks on the recipients' faces.
        That would be funny! ::

Comment

This is pretty funny! What a little stinker.

Comment

funny

::

Comment

Working...
            X