Simple Water Play Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Water Play Accessories

My son is a water-crazed maniac (I'm currently ignoring him playing in the kitchen sink while I type this) so for the colder months I'm making a water "sensory box" that he can play with on the kitchen floor (dck too...probably. Maybe. Depends on the day.)

what all can go in there? I want it cheap but I have a lot of "things" around the house I could gather. Scoopy things, bowls/cups for filling/pouring, a funnel or two...I want one of those old-fashioned egg-beaters but don't have one (and have no clue where to find one either).
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Originally posted by SilverSabre25 View Post
    My son is a water-crazed maniac (I'm currently ignoring him playing in the kitchen sink while I type this) so for the colder months I'm making a water "sensory box" that he can play with on the kitchen floor (dck too...probably. Maybe. Depends on the day.)

what all can go in there? I want it cheap but I have a lot of "things" around the house I could gather. Scoopy things, bowls/cups for filling/pouring, a funnel or two...I want one of those old-fashioned egg-beaters but don't have one (and have no clue where to find one either).
    The things around the house are just what they love to play with! I wouldn't buy a thing. They also love to wash their toys too!

Comment

i like using ping pong balls. medicine droppers float/sink things. sponges.

Comment

Around the house items: I have test tubes (um, plastic shot glasses ), an ice scoop, measuring cups, droppers, and I have liquid watercolors that they 'experiment' with. We LOVE water play around here.

I also have a hand crank water pump I found at a garage sale. They will seriously crank/pump water for HOURS.

Comment

Working...
        X