OT: Favorite Recipes These Days-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Favorite Recipes These Days-

Another thread got me thinking about Recipes. Maybe it is just that time of the year. I know there is a food thread somewhere here but I thought I would bring this up here in case others don't get to the other Subjects as I don't always have time to either.

What is everyone's favorite recipe these days?

I love the Pioneer Women's Mac and Cheese- Google it and it will come up with directions that are step by step. It is the best~ Someone here gave me this recipe or directed me towards this recipe a while ago and it has become a staple.

Next........

Pot roast!! My Grandmother's recipe <3 Best you've ever had

Comment

Pot roast hands down! And homemade baked potato soup!

Comment

Just got a george forman grill, so we've been grilling lots of homemade burgers. My dcs's love to smash up the raw beef with sauces, cheese, veggies into patties then grill a gooey mess! Fun!

Two of our favorite recipes are for a crab and corn chowder, and another that is called hobo meatball stew.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
          Pot roast!! My Grandmother's recipe <3 Best you've ever had
          Well, do share!!!

Comment

Chili. Perfect for this time of year!

Comment

Sloppy joes by Pioneer Woman also rock!!! I have a sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot right now that I tasted the saice and it was near perfect. If we like it I will post a link. Anything crockpot lately is my thing.

chicken breast(frozen)
              slasa
              taco seasoning
              rinsed black beans
              corn
              cook on low in crock pot 5 hrs and serve as soft taco...yummy!

Comment

Homemade Minestrone Soup and anything pumpkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                  Sloppy joes by Pioneer Woman also rock!!! I have a sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot right now that I tasted the saice and it was near perfect. If we like it I will post a link. Anything crockpot lately is my thing.

chicken breast(frozen)
                  slasa
                  taco seasoning
                  rinsed black beans
                  corn
                  how did that thumbs down get up there? . oops

Comment

Originally posted by My3cents View Post
                    I love the Pioneer Women's Mac and Cheese- Google it and it will come up with directions that are step by step. It is the best~ Someone here gave me this recipe or directed me towards this recipe a while ago and it has become a staple.
                    I made the Pioneer Woman's baked ziti recently and it was a huge hit at my house. Well, hers was baked something else, because she didn't have ziti, but mine was baked ziti. And delicious!

Sausage Bean Soup and Chili are also fall favorites around here.

Comment

Apricot chicken w/ rice

French toast casserole and homemade American fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post

chicken breast(frozen)
                        slasa
                        taco seasoning
                        rinsed black beans
                        corn
                        Lol to the thumbs down..sorry had to laugh, it's just so ironic.... I'm on little sleep and I think I am slap happy...

I am so going to try this recipe! I saw it a few weeks ago and need to make it!

Comment

onion soup-

Comment

Originally posted by LK5kids View Post
                            French toast casserole
                            Best breakfast ever!! Plus you can make part of it ahead of time to save time in the morning!

Comment

Since I've discovered pinterest I don't think I've repeated a recipe once in the last three months! I think my favorite was a crockpot pepper steak.

Comment

Working...
                              X