X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say you are in my prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry :hug:

No words on your letter writing. Just know that you are having loads of thoughts and prayers for you and your family lovethis

Comment

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

other than a few grammatical errors, your letter sounds just fine. I will keep your family in my thoughts. AND Pray that all of your families will be supportive, understanding and thoughtful during this time. I know how hard it is to be going through personal stuff and then to have families that just can't seem to NOT create issues. SO I am going to pray for both.........

Keep yourself well and spend these days memorable ones for you and your hubby.....:hug:

Comment

I've been wondering too how you and you family are doing, since you first posted about this months ago.

The others already gave advice on wording the letter, so not much I can add there. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I will keep your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I have thought of you in the past few months and was wondering how this was going for you. I am very sorry this is happening to you. Your parents should understand and I also think your letter sounds fine the way it is. Take care of yourself.:hug:

Comment

Praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry you are going through this. :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by Familycare71 View Post
                Second- as a parent I would wonder what my child would see and be aware of. I would also share how you are going to Multi task this (if you need to) or state that you won't have to.
                Just what I would personally wonder.
                :hug::hug:
                I am so sorry.

I think the letter sounds good, but I would probably find ways to emphasize that the children will be having their regular schedule/routine during this time and will not be in the way of any treatment, etc. Please don't take this as cold or callous, I think we all know that some parents would pull immediately and others might have concerns.

Again, I am so sorry. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Comment

((hugs))

Comment

I'm heartbroken for you. Sending hugs & prayers for you & DH

Comment

I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. I'll keep you all in my prayers.:hug:

Comment

I'm sorry and I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I think your letter sounds fine the way it is.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your husband. Your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

You seem like such a strong woman, juliebug. I am so very sorry for you to have to be going through all of this. :hug:

Your letter sounds just fine, the parents will understand, I'm sure.

Comment

My heart broke for you reading your post. You will be in my prayers as you prepare for this extremely difficult time. :hug:

Comment

:hug: So sorry Juliebug. You and your family will be in my thoughts. I'm sure no matter how it's worded, the parents will be understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X