Happy Friday! Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday! Weekend Plans?

I have a Halloween party to go to Had fun coming up with costumes! My DD will be Katniss from Hunger Games, DS will be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, DH will have a box of cereal hanging from his neck with plastic knives sticking out of it (serial/cereal killer) and I will be 50 Shades of Grey-wearing all grey with grey paint chips all over, complete with a pair of handcuffs

Hunting with my dh again

Comment

The blistering heat is over, "fall" (under 85 degrees) has arrived, its not raining every single day,......MOTORCYCLE WEATHER IN FLORIDA HAS ARRIVED, PEOPLE!!! WHOOOT. Riding to Arcadia,.
      Eta....your costumes sound cool.

Comment

My mom is taking DD for the night so I'm going to spend tonight drinking wine and folding laundry! Lets see how crazy my piles get towards the end of the night after that I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

Comment

My kids are with their dad this weekend and my husband is out of town, so I have bowling league tonight, Saturday I am kidnapping one of my DCK to take him to the pumpkin patch, Saturday night I'm having dinner with a friend, then Sunday I'm going to one of those places you paint ceramics with my son in the afternoon, then it's chore time (cleaning, grocery shopping, yard work, etc).

Comment

Enjoying my son who just return from Japan serving in the Navy. Might I ad...., he is home FOR GOOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coolconfidentme View Post
              Enjoying my son who just return from Japan serving in the Navy. Might I ad...., he is home FOR GOOD!!!
              AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coolconfidentme View Post

Comment

Tomorrow DH and I are going to DCB's first birthday! We have been friends with the whole family for a while now so it will be fun. Its a costume party so Im making our costumes tonight. DH is a tree and im a koala

Comment

Going to my daughter's for the weekend to watch the grandkids so she can drive to St. Louis with her hubby. Se will be running in the St. Louis Marathon.

GKids and I are going to Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, to orange leaf for yogurt sundaes, walks on their acreage if it stays nice, etc.

Comment

T-Ball game and hopefully nothing else.

I'm SUPER tired.

Comment

Going out for my friends golden birthday tonight. Should be tons of fun, dinner, mini golf and a really neat bar.

And a big happy Friday to everyone! I'm so happy I could scream (but I won't) after a terrible morning, all of my dcks are sleeping during nap time for the first time Ever!!!!!

Comment

I like whomever said wine and laundry. Ill supply both and your welcome to fold and drink until your satisfied! Lol

Slim plans for weekend. Storytime with my own kids. Two interviews to replace a few non conformants . Hopefully it turnsout well so I can make some positive changes around here!

Comment

I will be putting the garden to rest for the winter.

Pulling the dead plants, tilling the soil and covering the perennials. Bringing in the 37 pumpkins I grew...one for every daycare kid I have and a few left over for the deer.

Getting the pontoon boat and the houseboat out of their marina slips, bringing them home, cleaning and covering for the winter.

Removing the pond pumps and filters from our ponds and riverbeds.

Dragging the snowmobiles out and giving them the once over in anticipation for the upcoming season.

A little bit of laundry, a lot of grocery shopping and a couple hours of sitting on the sofa watching trashy reality TV (recorded through out the week) and then back to work on Monday.

*wow, what a boring weekend.....but I'm off the clock so it's all good.

Comment

My eldest grandson is having a Halloween party. Of course, since he lives here, it will be here.

Comment

Working...
                              X