No announcement yet.

When a DCK Hits DCM at Pick Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that is what happened. He started off this morning at d/o sassing his mom and acting a fool so he went straight there. Actually I waited until dcm left because she would have "made it up to him" by taking him out to eat, buying him a toy, etc and telling him she was sorry he got in trouble and it was all her fault that he had to sit in t/o at d/o. She is a BIG PITA.

We have had him since 17 mo and he is fine for us. The horrible thing is that I have spoken to dcm many times about his behavior w/ her and what she is doing to encourage it and she admits she knows it is wrong but she doesn't want to stop doing it. She sleeps in his bed every night, lets him hit her and sass her, apologizes to him because it is "her fault". I hate to imagine him as a teen

Comment

I've done the same thing before, but dcm let it occur daily & ignored it. She got pissed when I instantly termed him for hitting me. Sorry, not putting up with a 3 year old hitting me. He was violent to others though and had many delays she refused to acknowledge.

Comment

Working...
      X