Craigslist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist...

What section in Craigslist do you post your ad & how close is the listing city? I ask because I live in a small town & the closest listing city is over 45 minutes away. They won't let you post in more than one city either.

I live in a large-ish city so I post in my city and in the childcare section.

Comment

I post in community under childcare. I don't live in the closest city either, but I post there anyway, and put my town in parentheses. It's worked so far!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmichelle View Post
        I post in community under childcare. I don't live in the closest city either, but I post there anyway, and put my town in parentheses. It's worked so far!
        How far is the closest big city? I have 3 listing cities 45 minutes away.

Comment

I post in communities-childcare. The closest is 30 minutes away from me, and I put my town in the listing title.

Comment

You can have more than one ad and post it in another city under childcare or community

Comment

If you can only pick one pick the one that you think has the largest amount of young familes, best schools, etc.? I wonder why you can not post in all 3:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by coolconfidentme View Post
                How far is the closest big city? I have 3 listing cities 45 minutes away.
                Wow-that's pretty far! I'm about 15-20 minutes away from the city- but I notice a lot of people post from pretty far off from the city, based on the towns listed in the parentheses.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  You can have more than one ad and post it in another city under childcare or community
                  Thanks, I did know you can post in more than one city. I tried doing it a long time ago & couldn't.

Comment

My craigslist ads are under my county then I post my ad under community>childcare. I write my city name and part of the city under the "specific location" box. "Title of my post" "East Cityname"

Comment

Working...
                    X