New Felt Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Felt Board

We built a new felt board this past weekend. I stapled a large piece of red polk a dot fabric to the wall. We then added trim and painted it black. I cut out lots of shapes, patterns & characters. The children LOVE it and the ideas they come up with are awesome. The whole project was done for under $25.00!
    Attached Files
    Proud Mommy of Six...

Thanks for sharing. Love it

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

very nice

Comment

Awesome! The possibilities are endless!

Comment

that looks so nice
            so happy for you

Comment

Its adorable!!! I love it!

Comment

Comment

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by busymommy0420 View Post
                    We built a new felt board this past weekend. I stapled a large piece of red polk a dot fabric to the wall. We then added trim and painted it black. I cut out lots of shapes, patterns & characters. The children LOVE it and the ideas they come up with are awesome. The whole project was done for under $25.00!
                    Very nice!

I'm wondering how they are made nowadays. Back in the day the fabric was flannel and the shapes were made from felt and they would stick.

What kind of fabric is the polka dot?

Thanks, Laurel

P.S. Something I found on Pinterest is what we have been doing lately. I buy fun foam sheets at the dollar store and make shapes. I have the children paint water on one side or they can wet the window a little with a sponge and the foam will stick to it...for a long time...even the next day. I thought when they dried they would fall off. Maybe they weren't completely dry the next day?? We use our sliding glass door for this.

Comment

LOVE IT! Great fabric choice.

Comment

Looks great! I have a carpet wall. I want to put a felt board up too.

Comment

That is so cute! You've inspired my next crafty project!

Comment

love it. I too have a question, is the felt cut outs a stiff felt or the soft flimsy felt.

Comment

Originally posted by busymommy0420 View Post
                              nice- love these ideas

Comment

Working...
                              X