FREE Online Childcare Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Online Childcare Training

I just found this last night and took one of the courses.

There are 15 hours of possible classes you can take.

You print out a certificate at the end. It has all pertinent info on it and even lists a website where your licensor can verify if they want to.

Given by Texas A & M but you don't have to be a Texas resident to use it.

I am so excited that I can get all my training for this year (10 hours here) for free.

Passing it along....

Laurel

thank you happyface

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!!!

Comment

happyfaceThis is great! Thanks!

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Just make sure your state will accept this towards training. I know in MI, we have to make sure that the state accepts training from different programs. I'm not sure if this is true for every state, just thought I would throw it out there.

Comment

Thank you! The only one listed on this link that is NOT approved in NY is Routines and Environments that Support Social Emotional Development in Infants and Toddlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Thank you! The only one listed on this link that is NOT approved in NY is Routines and Environments that Support Social Emotional Development in Infants and Toddlers.
              How do you find out if your state accepts the class or not? I didn't see anything.

Comment

I went to my states training calendar and looked for the link of approved online trainings and it was there. Cool There are enough free trainings in Missouri but these sound better to me.
                It:: will wait

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
                  How do you find out if your state accepts the class or not? I didn't see anything.
                  I don't know but Florida generally accepts almost anything so I didn't think of that. Maybe go to your state's website to see if it is approved :confused:

Laurel

Comment

Looks great... Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurel View Post
                      http://infanttoddler.tamu.edu/course...D.php?catid=15

You print out a certificate at the end. It has all pertinent info on it and even lists a website where your licensor can verify if they want to.

I am so excited that I can get all my training for this year (10 hours here) for free.

Passing it along....

Laurel
                      Did you have to pay for the certificate? If so, how much was it?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurel View Post
                        http://infanttoddler.tamu.edu/course...D.php?catid=15

Passing it along....

Laurel
                        I'm only seeing 7 out of the 9 classes. Where are the other two?

thank you btw!!

Comment

Thank you:hug:

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmichelle View Post
                            Did you have to pay for the certificate? If so, how much was it?
                            Thanks!
                            No, the certificate was free. I paid zero.

Laurel

Comment

Originally posted by LaLa1923 View Post
                              I'm only seeing 7 out of the 9 classes. Where are the other two?

thank you btw!!
                              Hmmm, I only see 7 courses equaling 12 hours. I just wrote what it said in the blue box at the top and didn't really count them.

Laurel

Comment

Working...
                              X