No announcement yet.

First Day Success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Naptime's the major hurdle, I think..

Comment

Awesomehappyface. My first day I had two kids and three kids on the second day! The was last winter...seems like light years way!

Have fun tomorrowhappyface

Comment

That's great that your first day was so much fun! Here's to smooth sailing each and every day happyface

Comment

That's great to hear!! Hope they keep up those naps!

Comment

How's the second day going?

Comment

Today is good. Only one dck today, but I have homeschooled kids of my own, and right now they're enjoying the newness of having someone different in the house. This little guy cracks us up! Weather is beautiful and we all went outside to play baseball (well, we played try to hit the ball with a bat) this morning. My kids, who are older than dck, are rediscovering toys they'd gotten bored with, because toys are more fun when someone else is interested in them!

I'm a planning and curriculum junkie (former public school teacher turned homeschooling mom turned dcp/preschool teacher) so I'm glad my youngest (6yo) is still young enough to find preschool activities and projects interesting because my enrollment is still low. Really need to find a few more preschoolers!

Comment

Working...
              X