Would You Be Willing To Proofread/ Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Be Willing To Proofread/ Check

My website? I am about cross eyed from working on it please?

Lovablelambs.com

Thanks in advance!!

I am seeing it through my iPhone. I will check it out when I get home to my computer desktop. One thing I can say is that at the top, there needs to be the name of you business along with the phone number in big letters. I only see the phone number on my iPhone.

Comment

I just skimmed through it and looks good to me! There is a photo upside down though, the one with orange plates.
      I see little people.

Comment

Oops!! I will fix that. Thank you!

Comment

Can you add a mobile version? Some people these days only use mobile....like me. I made mine through webly.com and a mobile version was included, even the free package.

Comment

How detailed would you like editing to be? Skimming through just the first "About Me" section I spotted two capitalization errors, two instances in which I would personally change the phrasing utilized, and a comma error. I'm not certain how important any of that would really be to you or the average website peruser.

Comment

What I saw was mobile friendly. Just saw the website and it looks great to me. Congratulations

Comment

I looked at it from my mobile phone(iPhone). It was extremely easy to navigate! I am really impressed with all the content and think you did a great job!
                The only thing I would change is on my phone just the phone number shows until I scroll or select something- I would change that to the name of the childcare.
                Great job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  How detailed would you like editing to be? Skimming through just the first "About Me" section I spotted two capitalization errors, two instances in which I would personally change the phrasing utilized, and a comma error. I'm not certain how important any of that would really be to you or the average website peruser.
                  Yes please!! I'm really horrible when it comes to writing. I try to sound pretty put together

Comment

Originally posted by Familycare71 View Post
                    I looked at it from my mobile phone(iPhone). It was extremely easy to navigate! I am really impressed with all the content and think you did a great job!
                    The only thing I would change is on my phone just the phone number shows until I scroll or select something- I would change that to the name of the childcare.
                    Great job!!!
                    Thank you so much!! I over think a lot !

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    What I saw was mobile friendly. Just saw the website and it looks great to me. Congratulations
                    Thanks!!

Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
                    Can you add a mobile version? Some people these days only use mobile....like me. I made mine through webly.com and a mobile version was included, even the free package.
                    I'm not sure how?

Comment

love all the pictures, looks great!

Comment

Hi! Nice site. Here are some thoughts:

I thought the pricing was confusing. What is full-time? You are open 4:30 AM to 12:30 AM and charge $105/week (5 days). Can kids be at your place that whole time for that price or do you have a daily limit of hours?

You could also explain a bit more how it works with the two employees, one who does one shift and one who does the other shift. What does AM shift mean? What hours are those? Can a kid just come to AM shift or PM shift?

Comment

I too think the pricing is a bit confusing.

Your pictures are the big thing that sticks out to me a lot of them are fuzzy blurry and over or underexposed.

And as far as creating a mobile version, I would seriously check out Worpress Software- you can get it for free, and a lot of hosts that use "CPANEL" have an install for free, it is highly customizable, super user friendly and millions of free templates... a lot of the templates automatically create a mobile version.

Comment

Working...
                          X