Facebook Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Post

This was a post from one of my facebook friends.

"If It's a must that u make an appointment to view/check out a Daycare ctr, daycare home, etc. Then It's safe to say, you do not want your loved ones in their facility."

I was very darn offended. Especially since I work on appointments for new clients.

So letting strangers in when ever they want to walk in is safe.
    Sorry wht a dummy.

I would have said something. She knows you have a daycare?

Comment

Am I reading that correctly - that he/she thinks you shouldn't have to make an appointment to initially interview and tour a new facility? If so, good luck with that ::.

Comment

Exactly.

Who would with their child at a place that peoe could just randomly walk in whenever they want. That's called not keeping a safe environment.

People should really think before they post things on a social media site the world can see........

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
          So letting strangers in when ever they want to walk in is safe.
          Sorry wht a dummy.

I would have said something. She knows you have a daycare?
          I had a mouthful and she knows I have a daycare. I don't know how to post screenshots.

Comment

I always tell parents, would you be okay with me allowing a stranger in while your child was present ? Normally they understand.

That is an ignorant comment.

Comment

Originally posted by MyAngels View Post
              Am I reading that correctly - that he/she thinks you shouldn't have to make an appointment to initially interview and tour a new facility? If so, good luck with that ::.

Yes that is what she is saying. This is her reasoning " I wanna be able to see EVERYTHING on first UNinvited sight. I NEED to knw my baby is being treated right. Feed, diaper changed, treating her right, teaching her, paying attention to ALL of the kids at one time. Cause lord knows, If mine are being mistreated......Momma, Daddy, Sister, Brothers, Uncles.....we COMING."

Comment

Originally posted by AllDeezBabies View Post
                Yes that is what she is saying. This is her reasoning " I wanna be able to see EVERYTHING on first UNinvited sight. I NEED to knw my baby is being treated right. Feed, diaper changed, treating her right, teaching her, paying attention to ALL of the kids at one time. Cause lord knows, If mine are being mistreated......Momma, Daddy, Sister, Brothers, Uncles.....we COMING."
                Oh yes, because certainly the threat of mob action will surely ensure that your provider will treat your little precious with kid gloves ::

Comment

"Im saying that to say this. Ppl prepare they facilities for guest. If i pop up, u cant prepare nothing! I need to see how u do/keep things situated. How u treat those kids on any giving day."

" I need to know what MY child is walking into"

Comment

"Im saying that to say this. Ppl prepare they facilities for guest. If i pop up, u cant prepare nothing! I need to see how u do/keep things situated. How u treat those kids on any giving day."

" I need to know what MY child is walking into"
                    I would say, "All you need to know is that YOUR child ain't walkin' in here, 'cuz you crazy!

Comment

:: I'm assuming she has no kids? Or her kids aren't in daycare (yet)?

I can't even imagine what kind of a gongshow daycare DOESN'T schedule appointments for interviews....

I'm sure she'll change her mind when she CAN'T find a daycare that allows such absurdity!

Comment

Originally posted by dbslas View Post
                        I would say, "All you need to know is that YOUR child ain't walkin' in here, 'cuz you crazy!

:: awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by blandino View Post
                          I always tell parents, would you be okay with me allowing a stranger in while your child was present ? Normally they understand.

That is an ignorant comment.
                          This.

Comment

Sounds like someone is bitter because they "can't" show up for appts on time and are now blackballed by the providers association in their county.

Hope she likes commuting.
                            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

This was a post from one of my facebook friends.

"If It's a must that u make an appointment to view/check out a Daycare ctr, daycare home, etc. Then It's safe to say, you do not want your loved ones in their facility."

I was very darn offended. Especially since I work on appointments for new clients.
                              I would post:
                              It's ALSO safe to say you don't want your child going to a school that makes you buzz in either!

Comment

Working...
                              X