Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Question

Hi,

I am a lurker who just registered (but awaiting approval under lil'dinoeggs). I am a fairly private person, but your input is valueable to me. And it helps me stay awake at times. Haha.

Anyway strollers. I may be offering before/after school care since my dd may start this fall. I have a full timer that is waiting for approval from the same program. I told dcm I would help her regardless if my dd gets in. I am debating between a step2wagon or a quad stroller. Both would be similar in price. My biggest obstacles are bad sidewalks, snow from jan-march, and a small but annoying hill. I am a fairly strong person. Both would accommodate my kids.

It is the step2 choo choo wagon.

Comment

I vote for the quad stroller, because I'd much rather have the kids in front of me where I can see them vs. behind me, and it's easier on your body to walk straight with the weight of the kids distributed evenly side-to-side, vs. pulling with one hand.

Comment

I pulled two kiddos in a wagon for the first three or four months of last school year...and I screwed up my elbow massively. It took months to heal.

So I vote for the stroller
        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Definitely the stroller. It's so much easier all around.

Comment

stroller here also Mine tended to climb out of the wagon. And if you have a little one you can still accommodate them.

Comment

I have the Step 2 Choo Choo Wagon and LOVE it.

Comment

I agree pushing would be easier than pulling.

Comment

No matter what you get. Get something with larger wheels. The standard strollers with small little wheels are not going to work in snow.

Comment

I have an all-terrain beach wagon with big huge knobby tires... the wagon is 48" long (4 feet) and a couple feet wide with a shade. I have put 6 toddlers in this baby and the kids LOVE it. I live in sunny California, but I'm betting this type of wagon would do great in the snow too because it has these 4x4 style tires.

Quad strollers are cool too, but my kids love the wagon.

Comment

Working...
                    X