Monday..., UGH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday..., UGH!

I miss my weekend already! First kid in the door is crying. How is your week starting out?

It's only 6:00AM here so no kids yet!
    But I was on vacation last week so it should be interesting!

Comment

So far, so good! Unusually quiet/good so far, especially for a Monday and ESPECIALLY after a long weekend.

Comment

I overslept because my alarm didn't go off. Luckily my husband woke me up in time to throw on some clothes and brush my teeth
        I have one kid so far and I'm starting a 7 week old today who has an extremely babied big brother so it could be interesting.

Comment

So far, so good! I have a really easy group of kids right now. Keeping fingers crossed that it stays that way!

Have a great week everyone

Comment

I have an assistant(my sister) who is suppose to be the early person and be at work at 7. I called the daycare to remind her that I have to take my son to football practice at 8 so i'll be coming in shortly after that.

I called several times and didn't get an answer so I hopped in my truck and rushed too the daycare, she called on my way here saying she was just waking up because she overslept.

Comment

1 was on time, 2 were early. Everyone is tired.

Behavior wise they're ok, just want to be entertained all the time which isn't going to happen (and never has here).

Comment

Good morning ladies!

So far my Monday has started out slow (but not bad). I only have one kid here so far and she is fairly quiet...just laying in the book nook reading books.

The weather has been nice lately (it did rain both Saturday and Sunday) but it appears to be a nice day in the forecast so we'll see....

I got a bunch of super soaker water sprayers....and have some fun water play activities planned today. We are trying ice blocks in the sandbox for sensory play.

So far, looks like it might be a great week!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! happyface

Comment

I only have 1 so far and she came in crying. She's now curled up on the sofa with her special blanket watching the Disney channel.

Comment

No one here yet-over 30 minutes late . Got another load of laundry from the weekend started. Man, who knew my family could get so dirty camping::.

Comment

Originally posted by mema View Post
                      No one here yet-over 30 minutes late . Got another load of laundry from the weekend started. Man, who knew my family could get so dirty camping::.
                      LOL! :: I usually dread when DH says he wants to go camping.... I love to do it but it seems any relaxation you get while camping is sucked right out of you the minute you come home and have to put everything away....

Hope you had fun though!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                        LOL! :: I usually dread when DH says he wants to go camping.... I love to do it but it seems any relaxation you get while camping is sucked right out of you the minute you come home and have to put everything away....

Hope you had fun though!
                        Normally it's not too bad. Swim suits, towels, jeans and sweatshirts from the fire and 1 outfit since it's usually only a weekend. Blankets/sheets I usually bring back every other time depending. But we stayed Thurs-Sun and the river was great for tubing. Do you think ds and dh could just wear the same shorts and shirt each time they went-nope. I think they went thru 5 or 6 each. Dd and I wore the same thing each time we went in the river, so we had 1 short/shirt outfit from that and the swim pond, and suits from the pool. It was definitely a great weekend for it. Put on sunscreen every 2 hours all 4 days and still burnt

Comment

Working...
                        X