Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would kike to do a sign up for july 5th to see who needs care and possibly closer if not many need it. How has done this in the past? How do you word it? And how many kids would you stay open for? I have s group of 8 to 12 kids a day

Originally posted by kelsey's kids View Post
    I would kike to do a sign up for july 5th to see who needs care and possibly closer if not many need it. How has done this in the past? How do you word it? And how many kids would you stay open for? I have s group of 8 to 12 kids a day
    I do this alot. But I do it at least 30 days in advance

are you willing to do it for no pay??

Comment

Notice

If you are needing care for Friday, July 5th, please sign up here.
      Please note that this is not a regular daycare day and services will ONLY be provided if a minimum of 5 children are signed up.

I will need to know if you are requesting services that day NO LATER than __________. I will let you know on or before ___________ whether or not enough families are signed up.

Thank you

Provider

I'd post a note on the bulletin board or near the sign in sheet like the one above.

Personally, I would probably charge a little bit of a higher rate since for me this would not be a regular child care day.

Actually, if it were me, I wouldn't do it at all but if you need the money and don't really have any other plans, I can see how it would be an opportunity to make a little extra cash.

Be prepared for parents to always assume you will offer this year after year too.

Comment

My dcp pay the same every month regardless of closings, sickness there part or mine, vacation ect. So I wouldnt effect my pay at all. Injust dont want to waste my time if no one shows up or decideds last minute they dont need care. I want to know so I can plan something if no kne is coming. Most of my dcp have a weekly rotating schedule so they wont know if they work or not until the sunday before.

Comment

I have this is my in my PHB

Should the provider chose to remain open on a normally closed Holiday, each family that needs care will be required to sign up at least 14 days in advance.

In order for the childcare to open, there must be a minimum of 3 families signed up to open.

Comment

Originally posted by kelsey's kids View Post
            My dcp pay the same every month regardless of closings, sickness there part or mine, vacation ect. So I wouldnt effect my pay at all. Injust dont want to waste my time if no one shows up or decideds last minute they dont need care. I want to know so I can plan something if no kne is coming. Most of my dcp have a weekly rotating schedule so they wont know if they work or not until the sunday before.
            So if you took the 5th off, you'd still be getting paid the same amount?

If that's the case, honey you are crazy to want to work when you could have a nice day off to yourself! ::

Close!! Don't offer to do more than you already do! Give yourself a lazy day and enjoy!!!

Comment

I posted my sign up last Monday and stated the deadline to sign up is the 21st (tomorrow). So far I have had one person sign up. Looks like I'll be closed!happyface

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                So if you took the 5th off, you'd still be getting paid the same amount?

If that's the case, honey you are crazy to want to work when you could have a nice day off to yourself! ::

Close!! Don't offer to do more than you already do! Give yourself a lazy day and enjoy!!!
                I agree! It'd be a lovely 4 day weekend for you!

Comment

Working...
                X