Yep, It's Monday!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, It's Monday!!!!!!!!

7:15 am, I woke to my Hubby calling me. DCB #1 was here. Mom had given me an 8am drop off time yesterday. Then she proceeds to tell DCB that he can go back to sleep.:confused: Mom heads to work and DCB pulls out gummy bears for breakfast. I don't think so!

8:00am DCG shows up with chips for breakfast. Nope, not going to happen.

Yep, It's Monday!!!!!

Originally posted by LoraJenkins View Post
    7:15 am, I woke to my Hubby calling me. DCB #1 was here. Mom had given me an 8am drop off time yesterday. Then she proceeds to tell SCH that he can go back to sleep.:confused: Mom heads to work and DCB pulls out gummy bears for breakfast. I don't think so!

8:00am DCG shows up with chips for breakfast. Nope, not going to happen.

Yep, It's Monday!!!!!
    Geez Louise! What did you say to the early drop-off mom? I would be charging an early drop-off fee for that!

Comment

I would have been fuming at early drop off and told her to return @ 8am as discussed. End of subject.

I certainly hope you charge at least $1/min for early drop off.

Hang in there. Maybe it will turn out to be a glorious day! :hug:

Comment

She ALWAYS sends me HER work schedule instead of the hours DCB will arrive. DCD usually is the one who sends me the schedule (it changes weekly due to both working in retail). And yes, I was more than hot & let her know it (I am so not a morning person). Her invoice WILL be adjusted accordingly.

On a brighter note. Today I started a new schedule with the children and our very first preschool program and things are going much smoother! happyfacehappyfacehappyface

A LOT less arguing!!!! I have actually already gotten dinner in the slow cooker!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoraJenkins View Post
          On a brighter note. Today I started a new schedule with the children and our very first preschool program and things are going much smoother! happyfacehappyfacehappyface

A LOT less arguing!!!! I have actually already gotten dinner in the slow cooker!!!!
          SEE? Sometimes a day can turn around completely! YAY happyface

Comment

Working...
          X