Choosing My Business Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing My Business Name

I'm in the paperwork phase of building my daycare business and I cannot decide on a name.

Here are a few I'm debating:

B.R.A.T.S (ex. Brilliant Readers Artists Toddlers Scholars) Daycare

Bring Your B.R.A.T.S

Miss Kaye's Clubhouse
    Miss K's Clubhouse

Kaye's Kid Care

Suggestions with K or Kaye are appreciated if the above don't click.

The only issue I'm having with using one of the BRATS titles is that some parents may be offended. What do you think?

I would say most definitely do not use the word brats in the title! . The others sound great though.

Comment

I wouldn't go with BRATS either.

What about something like bring your BEST instead- Brilliant Explorers Scholars Toddlers?

Comment

I agree the other names are really cute!

Comment

Definitely don't use BRATS.

I like the other poster's suggestion of BEST.

Comment

Whatever you choose make sure the .com is available and register it.

KayesKidCare.com

Comment

I think most parents will be offended with the word 'brats'. As you will soon learn, when it comes to children, clients are very easily offended.

I like Ms. Kaye's clubhouse. I personally prefer "Kaye's" over "K's".

Comment

business name

In some areas to have a name for your business greatly increases your taxes....been there, done that.
                Last edited by Michael; 06-03-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sly red cid View Post
                  In some areas to have a name for your business greatly increases your taxes....been there done taht.
                  How do I find out if it does or not? I have to apply for a business license in southern Utah to be able to get licensed for my daycare.

Comment

business name

I'm not sure how much. I'm in Va. and to have put a daycare name on my home address/business license was going to cost big so now it's just my name and the address...

Comment

Working...
                    X